Each exquisitely appointed villa has its own salt water swimming pool, living and dining room (with free high speed WiFi, stereo, and large flat screen cable TV), fully equipped state-of-the-art kitchen (granite counters, stainless steel appliances including full refrigerator, range, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, blender, dishes, glassware, utensils and pots & pans), private terraces, and en-suite air-conditioned bedrooms with flat screen cable TVs. Coconut Palm Villa features a tower gazebo overlooking famed Mead’s Bay. In addition, Twin Palms offers chaise lounges and beach umbrellas set up on Mead’s Bay Beach for the exclusive use of our guests. This world famous beach is less than a two minute leisurely walk down the driveway.
Twin Palms Villas offers concierge service, daily housekeeping (excluding Sundays), a washer and dryer in each villa, “Meet & Greet” and on-site villa orientation (or, for a small fee, at Anguilla’s Ferry Terminal at Blowing Point or at Anguilla’s Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport), a Welcome Basket upon arrival (including coffee, tea, milk, sugar, and a cheese plate with fruit and assorted crackers), pre-arrival grocery shopping (for a small fee), beach and bath towels, signature toiletries, outdoor showers, BBQ grills, security safes, telephones, outdoor dining areas, and so much more.
Five star dining is only minutes away with many of the island’s best restaurants on Mead’s Bay Beach. Indulge yourself with world class spa treatments in the privacy of your villa or keep fit at Malliouhana’s state-of-the-art fitness center available to Twin Palms Villas’ guests (for a small fee) or complimentary tennis at Carimar Beach Club.
Twin Palms Villas Information
Beach Palm Villa – 2 Bedrooms
Coconut Palm Villa – 3 Bedrooms
Both Villas at Twin Palms – 5 Bedrooms
Twin Palms Villas Daily Rates
Beach Palm Villa Rates – 2 Bedrooms
Coconut Palm Villa Rates – 3 Bedrooms
Rates for Both Villas at Twin Palms – 5 Bedrooms
Photos of Twin Palms Villas
*Anguilla Card Terms of Service and Twin Palms Villas Rules & Restrictions
In order to ensure a great guest experience, all Anguilla Card holders must read and agree to all Anguilla Card Terms of Service and Twin Palms Villas at Mead’s Bay’s Rules and Restrictions before using their card at Twin Palms Villas at Mead’s Bay.
- You must present the digital version of The Anguilla Card when off-island and the physical version when on-island to receive the discount. As the Card Holder (the person whose face and name appears on the card), you must be present for transactions. Those traveling in your party may not use the card without you.
- Discounts apply to direct bookings only. To be eligible for savings, the cardholder must book directly with Twin Palms Villas at Mead’s Bay through email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounts are not applicable for bookings made by third parties such as travel agents, OTAs, consolidators, villa rental companies, Homeaway, VRBO, etc.
- Discounts cannot be applied to existing reservations made prior to today’s date. No circumventing by canceling and re-booking.
- The Anguilla Card discount may be combined with any other “specials” or “packages” offered by Twin Palms Villas at Mead’s Bay, but not to other “discounts”, only if booked direct and approved by management beforehand.
- Discounts apply to standard rack rates only. See standard rates.
- The Card is not valid for stays during the Winter Holiday Period where Winter Holiday Period Rates apply.
- Bookings made with the card cannot exceed 14 consecutive nights. Additional consecutive days/weeks are available at standard rack rates. The Anguilla Card is not valid for long-term visitors to Anguilla (1+month) or residents of Anguilla.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Valid for new clients only
- Twin Palms Villas at Mead’s Bay Rules and Restrictions are subject to change at any time.