Anguilla Restaurants and Menus- Anguilla is the restaurant capital of the Caribbean and offers many five-star restaurants to choose from – many of the best are within walking distance from Twin Palms Villas. See below for a comprehensive restaurant and menu listing.
There are times, however, when our guests just want to relax by the pool and use Twin Palms Villas’ fully equipped kitchens. You can enjoy the perfect breakfast on your lanai, a quick picnic lunch on the beach, or the perfect romantic sunset dinner by the pool. Anguilla also offers an array of mini-marts, grocery stores, gourmet take-out shops, farmers’ markets, and fisheries so that you can find just about any kind of food you are looking for. The new Best Buy Supermarket is right down the street from Twin Palms and offers a great selection of food – including wine, beer, and spirits.
Twin Palms Villas Concierge will gladly shop for your groceries or make a reservation at your favorite Anguilla Restaurant for you.
Geraud’s Patisserie will now deliver a complete meal – breakfast, lunch, dinner, pastries, and more – directly to your kitchen. No delivery charge! Click Here For Complete Menu
While in the safety of a 14-day quarantine – referred to as “In Bubble” – the government has allowed closely controlled activities, excursions to paradise islands, some restaurants, golf, and so much more to enhance guest visits. Advance reservations coordinated with Anguilla Villa Company are required, and transportation from an approved operator only will be provided.
Below is a list of “Out of Bubble / Out of Quarantine” restaurants:
When COVID is over and you are looking to be indulged, Anguilla offers an array of world-class five-star restaurants, beach bars, and local barbecues. There are several restaurants within walking distance of Twin Palms Villas:
- Blanchard’s: Located right next door to Carimar Beach Club. Blanchard’s is a sophisticated five-star restaurant featuring an excellent Caribbean menu developed by Chef Melinda Blanchard. Blanchard’s has been recognized as a 2012 Fodor’s Choice selection.
- Blanchard’s Beach Shack: Located right next door to Carimar Beach Club. This beachfront restaurant is a favorite of our guests, offering family friendly lunch, dinner, sunset drinks, or frozen desserts. Blanchard’s Beach Shack was voted the best value family restaurant in Anguilla.
- Jacala: An open-air restaurant café located on the Meads Bay Beach offering delicious French inspired cuisine.
- Straw Hat: Located at Frangipani on Meads Bay. Conde Nast named Straw Hat as one of the 50 Hot New Restaurants of the World.
- Ocean Echo: An open-air beach restaurant located on the western end of Meads Bay Beach near Viceroy.
- B & D’s BBQ: A very casual, local favorite near Malliouhana hotel. Open Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Cafe Celeste at Malliouhana: A world-class restaurant perched on the cliff above Mead’s Bay.
- Leon’s Beach Bar: A laid-back restaurant situated directly on Mead’s Bay Beach steps from Malliouhana.
Click on the aerial view of Meads Bay on the top right for locations of these Anguilla Restaurants in relation to Twin Palms Villas:
*** Guests: Please be advised that at these restaurants noted, for parties of five or more persons, you will be asked for credit card number and a deposit of $50 per person upon making your reservation. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours before your reservations or you are a “no-show”, your deposit will be forfeited.