ESCAPE, RELAX, PLAY & WORK IN PRIVACY, SAFETY, SECURITY & LUXURY AT TWIN PALMS VILLAS AT MEAD’S BAY IN ANGUILLA
The idyllic Caribbean island of Anguilla is known for its white, powdery beaches, crystal clear turquoise water, a five-star dining scene, and a refined luxury hotel and villa supply.
For the fourth consecutive year in a row, Anguilla was ranked No. 1 on the Travel + Leisure 2020 World’s Best Awards list of the Top Islands in the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas.
“With only three confirmed (COVID) cases on the island and no fatalities, Anguilla was designated Covid-19 free by the World Health Organization (WHO) in June 2020, and is currently assessed as ‘No Travel Health Notice: Very Low Risk for Covid-19’ by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). It is also the Caribbean island with the lowest incidence of cases.
Anguilla offers everything people seek for that life-affirming balance between work and play,” says Hon Parliamentary Secretary for Tourism, Quincia Gumbs Marie. Currently in 2021, there is no community COVID transmission on Anguilla.
Twin Palms Villas at Mead’s Bay provides the perfect private and luxurious villa hideaway where you can remain safe and secure. The villas are officially safe-environment certified by The Ministry of Health.
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our primary concern. Thorough sanitization procedures are maintained and the villas are continually disinfected. We follow all directives from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), guidelines published by Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association’s Safe Stay checklist, and all local health department requirements.
Our staff has regular health screenings, wear personal protective equipment, and follow strict health and safety guidelines at all times.
PRE-ENTRY AND QUARANTINE REQUIREMENTS:
Please consult the Anguilla Tourist Board website for up-to-date information on pre-entry procedures and quarantine requirements.
- Private swimming pool in each villa.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen cable TVs with streaming channels.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens.
- Charcoal grills for poolside dining.
- A pre-arrival grocery shop for cost plus 15%. During the quarantine period, we offer this service at least once a week.
- Complimentary use of washer and dryer
- Guests can also order meals delivered from chefs or restaurants. Some restaurants deliver (for a small fee) and for others, Johnson’s Delivery Service is a good option. Geraud’s Catering offers gourmet meals for delivery.
- During quarantine, spa services at the villa or in-spa services are not allowed.
“IN-BUBBLE” ACTIVITIES ON-ISLAND:
While in the safety of a 14-day quarantine – referred to as “In Bubble” – the government has allowed closely controlled activities, excursions to paradise islands, some restaurants, golf, and so much more to enhance guest visits. Advance reservations coordinated with Anguilla Villa Company are required, and transportation from an approved operator only will be provided.
- Golf at CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa
- Scuba diving
- Horseback riding
- Prickly Pear
- Sandy Island
- Scilly Cay
- Little Bay
- Private sunset cruises
- Private boat tour around the island
- Banana boats
- Water skiing
- Fishing charters
- Fitness & yoga
- Nature hikes
- Mead’s Bay Beach
- A two-minute walk down the drive
- Beach chairs and umbrellas are set up for our guests
- A beach warden/attendant is required to escort guests to and from the beach and attend the guests during their stay at the beach (additional fee) DURING QUARANTINE ONLY.
- Advance reservations coordinated with Anguilla Villa Company are required during the quarantine.
Many restaurants offer beach-front lounge chairs during lunch and many offer live music.
- Straw Hat
- Blanchards Restaurant
- Blanchards Beach Shack
- Pimm’s and Cips at Cap Juluca resort
- Four Seasons resort restaurants
- Malliouhana hotel Restaurants
- Leon’s beach grill at Malliouhana hotel
- Scilly Cay
For more information on Things to Do and Restaurants/Dining “Out of Bubble/ Out of Quarantine” Click Here